Steward Insurance Plans
Steward Community Health Plans
Steward Health Care partnered with two Massachusetts health plans to create Steward Community Health Plans, which are community hospital network insurance products that dramatically reduce health insurance costs for individuals and small businesses.
By providing care in physicians’ offices and community hospitals, Steward Community Health Plans can be priced up to 15 to 35 percent below current market rates while still providing members with a benefit option that is comparable to the design of other plans. Steward Community Health Plans are offered to employers and individuals in Massachusetts.
Features of Steward Community Health Plans include:
- Comprehensive coverage
- No co-insurance
- $15 to $25 co-payment for most physician office visits
- Clinically appropriate care delivered by Steward hospitals and physicians
- Health care services that cannot be delivered within the Steward network are delivered by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Pediatric care provided by Steward Health Care Network pediatricians and the Partners HealthCare pediatric network, Affiliated Pediatric Providers (APP)
- Premiums average 30 percent less than statewide HMO network products
For more information regarding Steward Community Health Plans, contact Steward Health Plans Products Manager, Sue Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-493-7990.
Steward Health Care is recognized as a health care leader in hospital and safety performance. A variety of health care associations rank hospitals based on applicable medical criteria and standards, gathering information related to hospital quality and safety measures.