Steward Health Care System

Ways of Giving

How You Can Help Por Cristo

As requests for more Por Cristo assistance continue to grow, success is measured not by what is brought to these regions, but by what is left behind. 

You can help us in our efforts to reach out to the many women and children still in need of adequate medical care.

Where Does Your Support Go?

Por Cristo is a remarkably efficient organization. Based on our most recent audit, 92 percent of the budget is used to support our medical programs. Administration, development and awareness account for the other 8 percent.

For more information, call 617-562-7924



Connect with Steward

Visit Our Twitter Feed Visit Our Facebook Page Email This Page Print This Page

Subscribe to our patient e-newsletter

Copyright © 2014 Steward Health Care
Connect Healthcare Panacea CMS Solutions